In relationship, we cannot guarantee that partners are always being together in bound with their commitments and responsibilities with each other. There are also times that one should go apart for whatever cause it may serve; work, call of situation, or some certain circumstances that we cannot avoid. This is the time a relationship turns to risk yet lovers can prevent. How?
Why “Two Glasses Apart”?
I choose the theme of this post as ‘two glasses apart’ since lovers are like glasses that when they are apart with each other they can’t make an awesome sound. Apart here corresponds to the term “Long-Distance” and this is my main concern of creating this post – how to manage long distance relationship.
More often than not, many relationships come to worst when they are far apart from each other, and somehow it results into abhorrent end-ups. These circumstances are usually the things that lovers want to avoid, but unfortunately we are not the one who holds our destiny, as they said. That’s why many lovers are trying to create a more harmonious relationship as possible for them to be able to achieve the stronger and better relationship ever. But what if, one is apart?
How to Manage Long-Distance Relationship
Like many other sweet lovers out there, I myself experienced love in a long-distance basis. Being in love with a long distance relationship is not that easy. It is very hard to cope up, most especially if it is your first time to be apart. So, for you guys, who is also suffering same feelings I had when my lovely lady get out of my side, I have listed here some friendly advises for you to be able to cope things you might need to know on how to manage long-distance relationship.
1. Learn to adjust yourself. Self-adjusting is very much important in propagating the love that bounds between you and your special someone. Why? Because this is one of the best practices that you need to possess in building more profound and more mature relationship. Learn to adjust yourself by accepting the reality that you need to be far from your sweetheart. In many cases, lovers define self-adjustment by diverting themselves for recreational activities like doing sports, athletics, work-outs etc. These activities will help strengthen your emotions and ignore your psychological stress.
2. Define love with possibilities. Do not just rely on the meaning of love that it’s “love”. Consider thinking of great possibilities and then you will realize why he/she had to go apart from you. To define love is your self-expression. Love does not have profound definition, thus you can define love if you learn how to understand it. If you really love that person, then let it be, I’m sure he/she will be right back for you in no way of making yourself get damned of worrying him/her.
3. Understand your partner. This is the best part that you need to acquire and apply to yourself. Because, there is no such thing that makes a strong relationship than understanding. Although you have set some boundaries and limitations in your relationship, exceptions are meant to be exempted, right? Because, as we know that ‘in every rule there is an exception’. So, you must try to advocate that, and in order manifest that you need to understand for there are some certain circumstances that our partners could commit mistakes, and as well as you.
4. Constant communication. This is one of the most important things you need to practice on how to manage long-distance relationship. Constant communication is the only thing that creates bond between you and your partner, since you are far from each other. I think this is not a problem now, by the help of advance technological media, everyone can easily accord heartfelt greetings through social media, wireless careers, etc. which I believe these are best partners in creating wholesome connection towards your special someone apart.
5. You should be faithful. Faithfulness is one of the major armors towards building a strong relationship especially when your partner is far apart. Generally, faith concerns entirety, faith for your loved-one, faith for yourself, faith for your love and faith for GOD. Each one of that faith has its corresponding consequence if you fail to obey it. And I assume you are aware of that. Those were five (5) things you need to consider on how to manage long-distance relationship and if you want to build a stronger relationship with your love-one even he/she is far from you.
Got some ideas you can share? Do not hesitate to share it via comment below. And help someone who are not aware of coping themselves in managing long-distance relationship.
*Images on this post are from Google, please inform us if you want to remove the photos here.